HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 East bay?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Norcalfixed
n00b
n00b
avatar

Posts : 8
Seller Positive Feedback : 1
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-20

PostSubject: East bay?   6/20/2010, 2:08 pm

Anyone in the East bay that knows of any events?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DirtyBobbysBikes
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 136
Seller Positive Feedback : 6
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 33
Location : Fremont, CA

PostSubject: Re: East bay?   7/13/2010, 11:15 pm

What part of the east bay you from? I'm down here in fremont.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dirtybobbysbikes
punkbrad
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 335
Seller Positive Feedback : 11
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 44
Location : Hillcrest

PostSubject: Re: East bay?   7/14/2010, 3:21 am

This Topic reminds me of the classic by NOFX

Get out of my way
Can't you see im from East Bay
I Know Blatz, down with E.B.U.
I bet I got way more piercings than you

I just love this town
My girlfriend weighs 84 pounds
Met her at the New Method wher I get in for free
She don't pay rent neither do me
(hey hey hey)

When we go out tonight
Gotta get my hair just right
Prodius pads with 2 inch sole
I'll get my picture with Murray Bowles

Gotta get those flyers out
Might get signed to lookout
After that i'll go far
Fame, Fortion, D.M.R.
Rock City News

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR BEAR sTRAPS!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DirtyBobbysBikes
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 136
Seller Positive Feedback : 6
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 33
Location : Fremont, CA

PostSubject: Re: East bay?   8/15/2010, 8:03 am

Our local forum has been down forever. I'm super bored. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dirtybobbysbikes
i_am_you
n00b
n00b
avatar

Posts : 12
Seller Positive Feedback : 0
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-02-25

PostSubject: Re: East bay?   2/25/2011, 2:05 am

I'm in Walnut Creek. The only events I know of are me riding to Whole Foods and the Library lol. Sometimes I see 12 year olds on bikes twice their size with skinny jeans that look baggy on them and they skid stop trying to impress their girlfriends. It's cute!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DirtyBobbysBikes
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 136
Seller Positive Feedback : 6
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 33
Location : Fremont, CA

PostSubject: Re: East bay?   2/25/2011, 12:15 pm

i_am_you wrote:
I'm in Walnut Creek. The only events I know of are me riding to Whole Foods and the Library lol. Sometimes I see 12 year olds on bikes twice their size with skinny jeans that look baggy on them and they skid stop trying to impress their girlfriends. It's cute!

Haha we got those little kids here in Fremont, tons of them. Got a "fixie" cuz a couple of thier little friends had one and they wanted to fit in. Most of them are too cheap to buy a bike from the shop so they order some $300 POS off the internet that's at least 2 to 3 sizes to big for them, then proceed to put bmx parts on it and ride around brakeless with no foot retention sagging their low cut skinny jeans. They all got this attitude like they've been riding "fixie" bikes forever when in reality most of them just jumped on the band wagon and have only been at it a few months. I laugh when they come in and ask a question like "hey brah you got a "fixie" pump? LMFAO! Noobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dirtybobbysbikes
scmalex
Follower
Follower
avatar

Posts : 75
Seller Positive Feedback : 3
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-03-12
Location : North Park, San Diego, CA

PostSubject: Re: East bay?   2/27/2011, 8:26 am

DirtyBobbysBikes wrote:
i_am_you wrote:
I'm in Walnut Creek. The only events I know of are me riding to Whole Foods and the Library lol. Sometimes I see 12 year olds on bikes twice their size with skinny jeans that look baggy on them and they skid stop trying to impress their girlfriends. It's cute!

Haha we got those little kids here in Fremont, tons of them. Got a "fixie" cuz a couple of thier little friends had one and they wanted to fit in. Most of them are too cheap to buy a bike from the shop so they order some $300 POS off the internet that's at least 2 to 3 sizes to big for them, then proceed to put bmx parts on it and ride around brakeless with no foot retention sagging their low cut skinny jeans. They all got this attitude like they've been riding "fixie" bikes forever when in reality most of them just jumped on the band wagon and have only been at it a few months. I laugh when they come in and ask a question like "hey brah you got a "fixie" pump? LMFAO! Noobs.

in san diego it's quite common to see kids riding old spray painted schwinn conversions with the seat all the way down, wonky modifications and color-coded origin8 parts. They also usually rock the flop-chop-drops, and ride brakeless without retention. Many of these kids butcher nice old roadbikes and steal money from their parents for the coveted "aerospokkkkkkkeeeeee"

I see these kids at SD critical mass, and they are balls-to-stem skidding through their colored cst tires all over the place, without warning. They are quite dangerous to ride next to.

Its mainly a fad to them, and soon they will leave us to enjoy our bikes.

sorry for the rant
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderNiknejad
DirtyBobbysBikes
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 136
Seller Positive Feedback : 6
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 33
Location : Fremont, CA

PostSubject: Re: East bay?   2/27/2011, 11:23 am

Rant away, I think it's funny. Very Happy Mainly because it's true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dirtybobbysbikes
Pelagic
n00b
n00b
avatar

Posts : 18
Seller Positive Feedback : 3
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: East bay?   3/1/2011, 1:12 am

Hey, what's a flop-chop-drop? Is that where I cut my original drop bars and turn them upside down for bullhorns? Glad I haven't done that too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DirtyBobbysBikes
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 136
Seller Positive Feedback : 6
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 33
Location : Fremont, CA

PostSubject: Re: East bay?   3/1/2011, 7:09 am

Pelagic wrote:
Hey, what's a flop-chop-drop? Is that where I cut my original drop bars and turn them upside down for bullhorns? Glad I haven't done that too!

That's exactly what that is. Janky!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dirtybobbysbikes
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: East bay?   

Back to top Go down
 
East bay?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» TDCAA East Scores, Standings etc.
» who going to win east region by standings now?
» The Creek Trail East Lynn
» Plano East Soccer Camp
» Primetime East

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Events and Gatherings :: California-
Jump to: