HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
paulmitchel
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 281
Seller Positive Feedback : 4
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2010-03-09
Location : san diego

PostSubject: Post your introduction here   3/9/2010, 6:28 am

No real order to do this.

Just introduce yourself
where you're from
what you ride
picture of you and your bike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paulmitchel
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 281
Seller Positive Feedback : 4
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2010-03-09
Location : san diego

PostSubject: paul mitchel   3/9/2010, 6:35 am

i ride san diego. want to get into the velodrome this season. started off a conversion and fell inlove with fixed.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeffshmeff
Guru
Guru
avatar

Posts : 207
Seller Positive Feedback : 4
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2010-03-09
Location : Paradise Hills

PostSubject: AHHHHHHHHHHHH   3/9/2010, 12:19 pm

WHATS UP!!! I'm Jeff. I currently don't have a bike (sold my frame on craigslist). Been riding fixed gears since summer 09 and never turned back. Waiting to get my Scrambler frame in the mail!! Always down to ride wherever. HIT ME UP!!

aim - jefftopacio
email - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(email for my number)

CHEERS pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Host
Host
avatar

Posts : 531
Seller Positive Feedback : 10
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/9/2010, 12:21 pm

jeffshmeff wrote:
WHATS UP!!! I'm Jeff. I currently don't have a bike (sold my frame on craigslist). Been riding fixed gears since summer 09 and never turned back. Waiting to get my Scrambler frame in the mail!! Always down to ride wherever. HIT ME UP!!

aim - jefftopacio
email - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(email for my number)

CHEERS pig

WELCOME JEFF! Im jealous youre getting the scrambler. Update us when it comes in fosho! Tell your buddies about this forum. Lets get a cruise going soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fixies.activebb.net
andrewmgalvan
Lurker
Lurker
avatar

Posts : 48
Seller Positive Feedback : 2
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : San Diego, Ca

PostSubject: andrewmgalvan   3/9/2010, 12:49 pm

southside knows me as black drew.
I hate the word fixie.
currently rock a freewheel
scattante lone star
building a leader 720tr
im here for the distance
i put out records

aim - andrewmgalvan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.andrewmgalvan.com
Paulo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 289
Seller Positive Feedback : 4
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/9/2010, 1:16 pm

My name is Paulo, I have an awesome girlfriend, I love donuts, and I love riding my bike.
I'm from San Diego.
I roll on a Dawes SST (BikesDirect FTW).
This is me, lookin like a douche on my bike:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paulodelacruz.tumblr.com
Admin
Host
Host
avatar

Posts : 531
Seller Positive Feedback : 10
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/9/2010, 1:21 pm

Name is Mark Andrew Gonzales. Schools and work call me Mark. Friends call me Andrew, Mark Andrew, Mandrew, and Manboob. I have a super awesome girlfriend. I love training muay thai and boxing. I also like photography and bike riding. I also love working on cars, preferably my Subaru WRX STi



and this is me without my bike


Last edited by Mandrew on 6/15/2010, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fixies.activebb.net
Ray
n00b
n00b
avatar

Posts : 2
Seller Positive Feedback : 0
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 31
Location : San Francisco

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/9/2010, 1:54 pm

My name is Ray and I'm here to support my friends. :]
Let's play MW2 because I don't have a bike and I live in San Francisco
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Host
Host
avatar

Posts : 531
Seller Positive Feedback : 10
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/9/2010, 1:57 pm

Ray wrote:
My name is Ray and I'm here to support my friends. :]
Let's play MW2 because I don't have a bike and I live in San Francisco

Thanks Ray Very Happy! Im playing right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fixies.activebb.net
paulmitchel
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 281
Seller Positive Feedback : 4
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2010-03-09
Location : san diego

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/9/2010, 4:24 pm

andrewmgalvan wrote:
southside knows me as black drew.
I hate the word fixie.
currently rock a freewheel
scattante lone star
building a leader 720tr
im here for the distance
i put out records

aim - andrewmgalvan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

what up black drew.. hurry up and get that leader built! and next time, take the drive side pic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paulo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 289
Seller Positive Feedback : 4
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/9/2010, 4:54 pm

paulmitchel wrote:
what up black drew.. hurry up and get that leader built! and next time, take the drive side pic

LAWL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paulodelacruz.tumblr.com
andrewmgalvan
Lurker
Lurker
avatar

Posts : 48
Seller Positive Feedback : 2
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : San Diego, Ca

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/10/2010, 12:29 am

paulmitchel wrote:
what up black drew.. hurry up and get that leader built! and next time, take the drive side pic

Maybe, I dont want you to know my secrets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.andrewmgalvan.com
mattamatta
Leader
Leader
avatar

Posts : 136
Seller Positive Feedback : 1
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-03-09
Age : 33
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/10/2010, 3:13 am

Hey everyone.

My name's Matt. I live in downtown SD now, originally from north county. I just built my first fixed gear about a month ago, and have been riding it ever since. Taking the level 1 class at the velodrome starting on the 15th, and hoping to do some racing this season as well as riding around town for fun.

Riding a KHS Flite 100 with IRO wheelset and drivetrain (cranks, cog, lockring, chain, BB). Misc bikeshop other components. I'll get a picture up in here some time.

I like the fact that it's mostly a San Diego crew here right now. Hopefully this place will grow and become a nice little community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mattthayer.com
paulmitchel
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 281
Seller Positive Feedback : 4
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2010-03-09
Location : san diego

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/10/2010, 3:34 am

mattamatta wrote:
Hey everyone.

My name's Matt. I live in downtown SD now, originally from north county. I just built my first fixed gear about a month ago, and have been riding it ever since. Taking the level 1 class at the velodrome starting on the 15th, and hoping to do some racing this season as well as riding around town for fun.

Riding a KHS Flite 100 with IRO wheelset and drivetrain (cranks, cog, lockring, chain, BB). Misc bikeshop other components. I'll get a picture up in here some time.

I like the fact that it's mostly a San Diego crew here right now. Hopefully this place will grow and become a nice little community.

Welcome. Hopefully I'll see you on the track this season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Host
Host
avatar

Posts : 531
Seller Positive Feedback : 10
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/10/2010, 3:50 am

mattamatta wrote:
Hey everyone.

My name's Matt. I live in downtown SD now, originally from north county. I just built my first fixed gear about a month ago, and have been riding it ever since. Taking the level 1 class at the velodrome starting on the 15th, and hoping to do some racing this season as well as riding around town for fun.

Riding a KHS Flite 100 with IRO wheelset and drivetrain (cranks, cog, lockring, chain, BB). Misc bikeshop other components. I'll get a picture up in here some time.

I like the fact that it's mostly a San Diego crew here right now. Hopefully this place will grow and become a nice little community.

Welcome Matt! Hopefully we can ride with you soon! Just keep checking the forum especially the California Section. I was thinking of making a Strict San Diego section just for us. But other than that thanks for joining. This community will grow, just keep passing the word
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fixies.activebb.net
Wiziloe
Lurker
Lurker
avatar

Posts : 33
Seller Positive Feedback : 0
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 31
Location : ESC

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/10/2010, 7:21 am

What up the names willow and I ride north county mainly esco.. Lots of kids wit fixed gears down here.. I'll pass the werd about the forum.. Hopefully ride soon..Here's my bike before and after..It's a Gavin Fisso..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by Wiziloe on 3/10/2010, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Host
Host
avatar

Posts : 531
Seller Positive Feedback : 10
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/10/2010, 7:45 am

Wiziloe wrote:
What up the names willow and I ride north county mainly esco.. Lots of kids wit fixed gears down here.. I'll pass the werd about the forum.. Hopefully ride soon..

Whats going on Willow! Thanks for joining the crew! Maybe later on we can ride with ya. Just keep passing the word on the forum. Share you bike!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fixies.activebb.net
billykra
n00b
n00b
avatar

Posts : 3
Seller Positive Feedback : 0
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Ramona

PostSubject: Billy   3/10/2010, 12:22 pm

hey im billy.....well, i am the only kid in ramona that rides a fixed gear.... yeah. so it gets lonely at times but its all good.

well, i ride 4 miles to school and then to work and really like it. been doing it for a few months and i've already been told by police to put brakes on my bike or get a ticket but whatever. anyways i really like hills.

let me know if you want to ride bikes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Host
Host
avatar

Posts : 531
Seller Positive Feedback : 10
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/10/2010, 12:26 pm

billykra wrote:
hey im billy.....well, i am the only kid in ramona that rides a fixed gear.... yeah. so it gets lonely at times but its all good.

well, i ride 4 miles to school and then to work and really like it. been doing it for a few months and i've already been told by police to put brakes on my bike or get a ticket but whatever. anyways i really like hills.

let me know if you want to ride bikes.

we definitely want to ride with anyone joining the forum. Just stay safe without your brakes. I personally, need brakes because I cant stop for stuff and I'd rather be safe than sorry when it comes to hills. But keep checking California thread for meets. I believe some met up tonight in downtown
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fixies.activebb.net
punkbrad
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 335
Seller Positive Feedback : 11
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 44
Location : Hillcrest

PostSubject: single speed, but not fixed   3/10/2010, 2:00 pm

Hey all - Bradley - punky - PB - whatever.
36, married - been riding bikes and motorcycles since age 5.

Currently ride a Black Market 357 dirt-jumper as my urban-assult bike.

moved to SD from OC about a year ago - livin in hillcrest and riding daily. i want a fixed bike jsut for the hell of it and ive never ridden one - have my eye on a Specialized Langster 61cm. also like the Bowery and the Lager...

came here to get the low-down on all the options and find a bike thats right for me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
punkbrad
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 335
Seller Positive Feedback : 11
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2010-03-10
Age : 44
Location : Hillcrest

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/10/2010, 2:04 pm

Wiziloe wrote:
What up the names willow

i like that Gavin - clean and sharp lookin man - nice job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andrewmgalvan
Lurker
Lurker
avatar

Posts : 48
Seller Positive Feedback : 2
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : San Diego, Ca

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/10/2010, 2:22 pm

punkbrad wrote:
Hey all - Bradley - punky - PB - whatever.
36, married - been riding bikes and motorcycles since age 5.

Currently ride a Black Market 357 dirt-jumper as my urban-assult bike.

moved to SD from OC about a year ago - livin in hillcrest and riding daily. i want a fixed bike jsut for the hell of it and ive never ridden one - have my eye on a Specialized Langster 61cm. also like the Bowery and the Lager...

came here to get the low-down on all the options and find a bike thats right for me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I bet you'll do really well on a fixed gear from your previous experience on that dirt jumper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.andrewmgalvan.com
unonimous
n00b
n00b
avatar

Posts : 1
Seller Positive Feedback : 0
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Hi   3/10/2010, 2:38 pm

Hi, I'm Uno. I started riding fixed gear last month, 2 days before Valentine's. I've been hooked ever since. I'm putting neosporin on my wounds as I introduce myself lol. My Swobo Sanchez is breakless. I'm thinking about getting a front break until I master this dirty Sanchez. Anyways I'm down to ride whenever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paulo
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 289
Seller Positive Feedback : 4
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 30
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/10/2010, 4:23 pm

punkbrad wrote:
have my eye on a Specialized Langster 61cm. also like the Bowery and the Lager...

First of all, welcome! Second, are you going for the Langster Steel? Because I want one, too...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://paulodelacruz.tumblr.com
msg joe
n00b
n00b
avatar

Posts : 7
Seller Positive Feedback : 0
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-11
Location : San diego

PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   3/11/2010, 7:49 am

So about myself. Im a 27 Year old (who looks not a day over 21) Ive been riding bikes since I was a little one. I have always owned a bike but this is my first fixed gear. No need to dwell upon this for everything shiny and pretty. It's just embarrassing and silly. Let's talk Fixed Gear. I haven't been so excited by anything in ages. Amazing that the fad is evolving in a city with limited cycle lanes. I mean I'm crazy about my bicycle because it's makes me smile when i ride, it gets me places bypassing disgusting traffic jams, it keeps me fit for free and it's environmentally friendly. It's just the pain of cycling on side-walks alongside pedestrians in some parts of town. This brings us back to the topic of Fixed Gear. Perfection of simplicity, this is a fixed gear bike with a flip-flop rearwheel. And although you can get a ready-made model, it seems much more fun to customize - or even make one from scratch. also love this web site already.. later haters :cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: * * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *   

Back to top Go down
 
* * The Introduce Yourself Thread * *
Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Introduce yourself thread
» Custom Chassis Build Thread
» The Costume Thread....
» Eye Candy thread removed!
» Global RC 50cc Raven - Assembly Thread - Pic Heavy

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fixed Forums :: New members post here!-
Jump to: